(DILUTED) APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Health Tonic
- 1 Tbsp organic raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp strong-tasting 100% juice such as cherry (good for joints!), pomagranate, or grape
- Alternatively, substitute 1 tsp raw honey for juice
- ~3 ounces water
- Optional add-ins: 1/2 tsp ground ginger, turmeric, or cinnamon; fresh mint
Mix all ingredients and drink. Add optional add-ins if desired.
Easy Peasy Gummies
- 4 ounces 100% organic grape juice (or any juice)
- 4 envelopes Knox Gelatin (28.8 g total)
- 2 Tbsp raw organic local honey
- My Addins:
- 200,000 IU Vitamin D 3
- 50 dropperfuls Elderberry Extract
To make 100 servings of 2000 IU vitamin D gummies -
Heat juice on stovetop or in microwave until hot (about 30-60 seconds microwave).
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add optional add-ins.
Stir well until completely mixed.
Pour into greased square glass baking pan or storage container.
Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm.
Remove from refrigerator, cut into 100 equal squares (approximate). Place in covered storage container and refrigerate up to 6 months.