First, I’d love to introduce myself, my plans, and how I can help you today in this quick 5-minute video.
Then, you’ve got options: Download Your Full Nutrition Program (Fuel Right Race Light ebook) today, choose a Custom Plan if you’d like it all Customized, and/or add One-on-One Nutrition Coaching once you have a Custom Plan.
Next, don’t forget my acclaimed blog: Fuel Right Blog! You can continue to learn, join, and discuss as we talk recipes, training fuel strategies, motivation and fuel for early mornings, adventures, fuel in the marketplace, and more. Podcasts, videos, amateur pictures…I’ve got it all.
Throughout, I’ll offer my personal and professional recommendations without taking myself too seriously and with plenty of sarcasm. I’m an accomplished endurance athlete who knows the feeling of blood, sweat, and tears on the trail and a Registered Dietitian (no food guide pyramid here…don’t worry). I’ve worked with thousands of clients, with a very high success, satisfaction, and referral rate. But perhaps more importantly, I know how to fly up and down mountain bike & running trails and backcountry slopes, fueled right and smiling ear to ear. Won’t you join me?
Media & Mentions:
- Regular Podcast Host: Mountain Bike Radio’s Apex Nutrition Show
- Weekly Contributor: www.LovingTheBike.com (Loving the BITE on Thursdays)
- Partnership & Fuel Right Race Light Review: http://lwcoaching.com/book-review-fuel-right-race-light-ebook/
- Regular Contributor: www.active.com
- Guest Contributor: Outside Magazine: Clean Energy: Everything you need to know to fuel properly this year (Outside Magazine, Sept. 2011); Get to Know Your Superfoods(Outside Magazine, November 2011); Eat Your Medicine (Outside Magazine, November 2011); Practice the Fundamentals (Outside Magazine September 2011); What Should I Eat During an Endurance MTB Race? (Outside Online, May 30, 2013); Fuel for the Long Haul (Outside Magazine, March 2012)