First, choose one of the Apex Sports Nutrition Plans (you’ve got options):
Download Your Full Sports Nutrition Program (Fuel Right Race Light ebook) today, choose Custom Sports Nutrition Plans if you’d like it all Customized, and/or add One-on-One Nutrition Coaching once you have a Custom Plan. Starting at just $40 for Fuel Right Race Light, I guarantee you’ll improve daily eating & training fuel, save time with both, recover better, and improve overall energy, health and wellness. That’s a lot for just $40!
Next, if you’d like more information, let me introduce myself, my plans, and how I can help you today in this quick 5-minute video.
Then, don’t forget my acclaimed blog: Fuel Right Blog!
In addition to the Apex Sports Nutrition Plans, ou can continue to learn, join, and discuss as we talk recipes, training fuel strategies, motivation and fuel, adventures, nutrition in the marketplace, and more. Podcasts, videos, amateur pictures…I’ve got it all.
And here’s the Apex Difference:
Throughout, I’ll offer my personal and professional recommendations without taking myself too seriously (remember, training should be fun & nutrition should nourish your WHOLE body, not add stress!). I’m an accomplished endurance athlete who knows the feeling of blood, sweat, and tears on the trail, and I’m a Registered Dietitian (but don’t worry, no food guide pyramid here.). I’ve worked with thousands of clients, with a very high success, satisfaction, and referral rate. This means that you’ll benefit from the experience of literally thousands of others. I’m also a wife, mom of 4, and know all about grocery budgets and cooking in the real world; so my sports nutrition plans certainly don’t require personal chefs or huge grocery bills. But perhaps more importantly, I know how to fly up and down mountain bike & running trails and backcountry slopes, fueled right and smiling ear to ear. Won’t you join me?
Media & Mentions:
- Regular Podcast Host: Mountain Bike Radio’s Apex Nutrition Show
- Weekly Contributor: www.LovingTheBike.com (Loving the BITE on Thursdays)
- Partnership & Fuel Right Race Light Review: http://lwcoaching.com/book-review-fuel-right-race-light-ebook/
- Regular Contributor: www.active.com
- Guest Contributor: Outside Magazine: Clean Energy: Everything you need to know to fuel properly this year (Outside Magazine, Sept. 2011); Get to Know Your Superfoods(Outside Magazine, November 2011); Eat Your Medicine (Outside Magazine, November 2011); Practice the Fundamentals (Outside Magazine September 2011); What Should I Eat During an Endurance MTB Race? (Outside Online, May 30, 2013); Fuel for the Long Haul (Outside Magazine, March 2012)